Neptune Planet Map is compatible with Minecraft PE versions 1.16 and above, so make sure you have the latest version of the game installed before downloading.
To install the map, simply visit MCPEDex.com and click on the download link for Neptune Planet Map. Once the download is complete, follow these simple steps:
- Locate the downloaded file on your device and extract it (if necessary).
- Open Minecraft and click on the “Singleplayer” option.
- Click on “Create New World” and enter a name for your new world.
- In the “World Type” menu, select “Custom.”
- Click on “Create New World.”
- Click on the “Edit” button to customize your world settings.
- In the “Resource Packs” menu, select the downloaded Neptune Planet Map file.
- Click on “Done” to save your changes.
Once you’ve completed these steps, you can start your interstellar journey to Neptune and explore its fascinating terrain. The Neptune Planet Map is filled with unique landscapes and structures that will challenge and inspire Minecraft PE players of all skill levels.
Download Minecraft Neptune Planet Map for Minecraft PE
neptune-planet.mcworld [6.9 Mb]